SICK OF BEING SICK?
If you’re enduring a chronic condition, are struggling with an acute illness or simply want to “fire on all cylinders” again then a Naturopathic session could give you the answers you need.
A former Journalist, Julie writes for health magazines, has published books and articles and is passionate about sharing information for your best well-being.
She has practiced in 3 states of Australia, in country and coastal Victoria, for community health centres and various clinics.
Julie’s primary passion is in supporting her community members in their mental health after being widowed to suicide herself.
She also specialises in anxiety, addiction, immunity/auto-immune disorders, digestive problems/food intolerance, fatigue, and anti-aging.
An advocate for the “best of both worlds” Julie enjoys working with your Pharmacist, GP and other health practitioners to give you the best possible outcomes.
Her strong belief is that it is YOUR HEALTH, YOUR CHOICE.
* Advanced Diploma Naturopathy (ND)
* Diploma Applied Science, Herbal Medicine
* Bachelor of Arts double Major Journalism/Literature
* Lecturer at Ivy College and Southern School of Natural Therapies (Naturopathy/Nutrition students)
* Practitioner Consultant for Nutrition Care Pharmaceuticals, BioMedica Nutraceuticals, and Eagle Pharmaceuticals
* Steiner education supporter and Mother of 2.
Draw on Julie’s 18 years of experience in the wellness industry and discover what’s driving your symptoms for optimal wellbeing.